[Bradford] May meetings

shi notshi at gmail.com
Fri May 10 13:50:55 UTC 2013

Afternoon,

We have an Oculus Rift to demo if you'd have us. We may want to document
people's reactions during/after playing with the unit for the upcoming
radio show if that is also possible.

We will also be bringing down a boxed pc to run it since it needs a little
bit of graphical oomph.

More info - http://www.oculusvr.com/

--
shi