[Bradford] May meetings

John McLear john at mclear.co.uk
Fri May 10 14:09:36 UTC 2013

Awesome :) Good job!  I will try my hardest to make it down for that!

John McLear
McLear Ltd
Etherpad Foundation
Primary Technology Ltd

From: notshi at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:50:06 +0100
To: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
CC: bradford at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Bradford] May meetings

Afternoon,

We have an Oculus Rift to demo if you'd have us. We may want to document people's reactions during/after playing with the unit for the upcoming radio show if that is also possible.

We will also be bringing down a boxed pc to run it since it needs a little bit of graphical oomph.
More info - http://www.oculusvr.com/

--
shi