[Bradford] Bradford Libraries eMagazines

Paul Colley pchcolley at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 28 21:36:26 UTC 2013

Hi John, Brian all

In addition to your Samba article, I included the Bradford Libraries eMagazines information in the latest issue of Briefing Bradford http://bit.ly/may13bb

Thanks again to you both for the great content!

Following up on the latter, I received the following from Albert Freeman, DIVA Database Officer (T: 01274 434572, E: albert.freeman at bradford.gov.uk):

If you ever need to know anything else about the libraries' online subscriptions, including Zinio, let me know. Zinio itself is a little complicated, as you have found out yourself, due to the fact that you need to register twice: once for Bradford Libraries Zinio account, and then once for a Zinio account to manage your own titles.

I recently re-wrote the page of the Libraries website to try and make it a little clearer for site visitors: www.bradford.gov.uk/bmdc/leisure_and_culture/library_and_information_services/library_services/Zinio_Magazines

And you may find some of our other online resources useful too: www.bradford.gov.uk/asp/libraries/electronic.asp

Cheers

P.