[Bradford] Bradford Libraries eMagazines

Brian A bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Tue May 28 22:51:48 UTC 2013

There's one change taken place since I wrote the first emails re the
eMagazines.  It was possible to read the magazines via the Zinio web site.
Now it is not. If you have Windows, Mac or Android there is a Zinio app
that you can download to view the magazines. However, if you have Linux
there is no app. I was disgruntled and wrote top complain about it. I got a
reply but it was not at all satisfactory. So, now I have to read on my
phone.
Brian