[Bradford] Linux Help Please!

David Bolton david at nucleon.co.uk
Sun Jan 5 23:05:16 UTC 2014

Many thanks Brian,

This is v14.1 - which is still mainly based on Ubuntu repos, I think
(they seem to be gradually moving towards vanilla Debian)

But it does have apt too. I've tried using apt to install a new apt-get
but that failed. I'll have another go when I've got time. Purging may
well be necessary first - the command seems to be part of the "apt"
collection too.

But I need to do some more backing up before I do anything more
drastic....  ;-)

Dave