[Bradford] Linux Help Please!

David Bolton david at nucleon.co.uk
Mon Jan 6 00:24:48 UTC 2014

Thanks again.

Haven't been able to do any more tonight (was packing for an overnight
work trip tomorrow, so won't be able to do any more until late Tuesday)

I actually tried setting up a partition when I initially set up the
machine - but unfamiliarity with Linux install meant I ended up with one
big lump! ;-) I'd always back up to external drives, anyway.   I'm still
a newbie when it comes to messing around with the OS - although I'm
familiar with unix file and directory naming from the days when I used
to use engineering software on workstations running hp-ux and solaris....

Cheers,

Dave