[Bradford] Google+

Brian A bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Sun Jan 19 00:27:00 UTC 2014

I have just completely deleted the Google+ account that was tied to my main
email address. I took great pleasure in answering the question as to why I
was leaving.

I want my private email to be totally separate to any activities on YouTube
and Google+.
Most people who have put me in their Google+ circles will still find me
there under the same ID that I use for YouTube etc. There is no need for 2
IDs on Google+ and I  don't want to share my contacts' personal details
with the rest of the world.

If this new policy of Google's results in me getting email spam I'll be
deleting the email address as well.