[Bradford] Report from sunny Spain

John R. Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Mon Mar 17 11:32:17 UTC 2014

Which Costa?

I would expect more response from the Spanish who have lots of regional
Linux initiatives.

My parents who worked in India commented that the ex-pats in India were
always a generation behind what was going on in England - so I wouldn't
expect most of those in Spain to be up-to-date in this area.

5 turned up to the first BradLUG meeting - see
http://www.bradlug.co.uk/about/