[Bradford] Convert wave amplitude into a float

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 20 20:40:45 UTC 2014

Anyway, having taken two mins to have a butchers, Audacity can
directly do exactly what they asked.

File -> Export...
Click on drop-down buttony thing at bottom right immediately above the
long 'Options' button thing
Select 'Other uncompressed files'
Click on the long 'Options' button thing
You'll get a dialogue box entitled 'Uncompressed Export Setup'
On 'Header' select 'RAW (header-less)'
On 'Encoding' select either '32 bit float' or '64 bit float'
Hit OK, put the file name in, and save.

;-)

-D.