[Bradford] Old Linux Formats

Andrew Coulson coulson.andy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 10:47:50 UTC 2014

Morning All, Am having a bit of a spring clean and wondered if anyone wants 2012/13 Linux Formats (Issues 153 - 178)? I'm over in Bradford from time to time or can bring them to Bradlug in May or June.  If I don't get any offers to re-home these by Monday I will re-offer elsewhere. Andrew Coulson email: coulson.andy at gmail.com | tel: 07834 269850 LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-coulson/50/41/5a0/ Ryburn TextWorks - Proofreading, Copy-editing, Writing. Follow us on Twitter @RyburnTextWorks Ryburn ImageWorks - Landscape and Nature Photography Sent from my IQTELL Virtual Workspace