[Bradford] A warning about CPC on-line prices

Brian A bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Wed Nov 26 16:05:37 UTC 2014

I saw a few things in one of the CPC catalogues that I wanted. I made a
list and started to make up my order on the web site. However, I noticed
that a couple of items were priced higher than in the catalogue. One of
these items was about £2.50  in the catalogue but double that on the web
site (VAT taken into account in both cases). That item had the same primary
product code but the cheaper priced item had 3 digits added to the end of
the code. Even in the same catalogue there were identical items with
slightly different prices and different  product codes.

One of the morals of this story is to check if any item you want is in a
catalogue and then compare the price for a general search for that item.