[Bradford] Debian will fork to Devuan

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 28 20:09:35 UTC 2014

> Why complicate for the sake
> of it?

Because Lennart's career.
And Kay's, Harald's, Tom's, Olav's, Daniel's, Tollef's, Bdale's, (etc etc)
Also, because Enterprise.  (not the one with T'Pol)

I don't see you, me, or Noam Chomsky on that list.  We lose.  Sorry.

In other news, Jordan Hubbard is back to FreeBSD from Apple, and wants
to rework FreeBSD with launchd and binary config files.  Because The
Future.

I don't know about you folk, but I'm proud to come from an area
closely associated with the proper historical Luddites.  To understand
what they actually stood for (as opposed to the debased modern insult)
is to understand what has already been defeated in Linux.

Don't have nightmares
-D.