[Bradford] Linux/FOSS Info Stalls

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Wed Aug 12 21:42:13 UTC 2015

HI David

Events like this can be quite tiring; so I suggest you stagger when people
come and have some overlap so that people can take breaks. Also, as it is a
bank holiday, transport will be Sunday services for those of us travelling in.
(Sorry Alice Milnsbridge Station closed many years ago :-))

I can bring various USB sticks with System Rescue and Partition Magic and
might bring a couple with Live CDs on them to show people.