[Bradford] Donations and meal

Robert Burrell Donkin robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:25:49 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Alice . <alice at kaerast.info> wrote:

<snip>

> FOR PUBLIC SAFETY REASONS, THIS EMAIL HAS BEEN INTERCEPTED BY YOUR
> GOVERNMENT AND WILL BE RETAINED FOR FUTURE ANALYSIS

If the existing police money laundering data collection is anything to go
by, and the denial that GCHQ->UKUSA reads all internet traffic (something
like 'we couldn't possibly read more than the 90% which flows through UK
jurisdiction')

"FOR PUBLIC SAFETY REASONS AND TO SATISFY UKUSA TREATY OBLIGATIONS, THIS
EMAIL HAS A 90% CHANGE OF HAVING BEEN INTERCEPTED BY HER MAJESTY'S SECRET
SERVICE ON BEHALF OF HER MAJESTY'S GOVERNMENT AND SHALL BE RETAINED IN A
MIDLANDS LAND FILL PENDING FUTURE ANALYSIS BY SPECIAL BRANCH. PLEASE BE
ADVISED THAT THOSE WISHING TO AVOID ANALYSIS BY THE NSA SHOULD TAKE CARE TO
USE ONLY THE QUEEN'S ENGLISH, OLD CHAP."

Robert