[Bradford] Talk

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 15:34:49 UTC 2015

I would be interested in a Blender demo, and Darren's offer of APL
also sounds interesting (I had to look at this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APL_%28programming_language%29 )

I delved into Steam and bought a couple of games so i can tell you a
bit about something called Limbo if you like.
I also had a quick go at Depression Quest - the
gamehttp://www.depressionquest.com/ the game that sparked Gamergate:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy

Probably won't make it to pizza tonight, so see you at the meeting.