[Bradford] Talk

Kriss Kriss at XIXs.com
Mon Jan 12 16:05:07 UTC 2015

Not sure I would trust that wikipedia page -- (citation needed)

http://theralphretort.com/wikipedia-blocks-veteran-editor-for-being-pro-gamergate-off-site-1715/

its all drama and the press reporting on it are *also* the subjects of the
drama

bias reporting is bias

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM, David Carpenter <
david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk> wrote:

> I would be interested in a Blender demo, and Darren's offer of APL
> also sounds interesting (I had to look at this:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APL_%28programming_language%29 )
>
> I delved into Steam and bought a couple of games so i can tell you a
> bit about something called Limbo if you like.
> I also had a quick go at Depression Quest - the
> gamehttp://www.depressionquest.com/ the game that sparked Gamergate:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
>
> Probably won't make it to pizza tonight, so see you at the meeting.
>
> Cheers
> David
>
> On 11 January 2015 at 13:34, John Robert Hudson
> <j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com> wrote:
> > Excellent, Musa.
> >
> > Can I take this opportunity to say that the room will be laid out for a
> > meeting on Tuesday morning; so if you move anything around please make
> sure it
> > goes back where it was at the end of the meeting?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > John
> >
> > On Sunday 11 Jan 2015 13:05:53 Musa Karolia wrote:
> >> I'm trying to prepare a very quick Blender demo. Hopefully I'll have
> >> something to show tomorrow evening :)
> >> Musa
> >>
> >> -

Kriss