[Bradford] Wordpress hosting

Mike Goodman mike.goodman at zen.co.uk
Sat Sep 19 13:16:30 UTC 2015

Why not self-host, Andy? WP is pretty well automated for installation
and updating. You can get a "cloud" VP from. e.g. Digital Ocean starting
from US$5 per month so about three quid and set it up with whichever
distro you fancy. Even that is automated for several distros. I can send
you my "affiliate" link if you like (oi you lot I woz fust! ;)) but
there are lots of similar offerings out there now.

My business has been on a DO "droplet" since I started it. More than a
year and not a glitch to date. Except for it taking a while to get the
IP address clear of a previous "tenant" who apparently used it as a spam
server.

Good luck with it.

Mike