[Bradford] Free Sysadmin training

Andy Coulson coulson.andy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:23:15 UTC 2015

I can't remember who was asking about sysadmin books a while back (Nick I
think...) but this arrived in my Inbox today from the Linux Foundation:

Free Linux Sysadmin Tutorials From The Linux Foundation

Interested in testing your knowledge of basic sysadmin principles? Want to
get a brief refresher on the topics covered by the LFCS exam? Just looking
for more Linux tutorials?

If you answered yes to any of these, we’ve got a special offer for you!
We’ve created a new tutorial ebook series to help you gain a deeper working
knowledge of Linux sysadmin topics including:

   - Command-line skills
   - Filesystem and storage management
   - System security
   - And much, much more!

The series includes 24 individual tutorials, one of which will be delivered
to your email inbox every week.The best part is that it’s *absolutely free*!
So don’t wait, get started today!

P.S. - These tutorials are designed to help you prepare for the* Linux
Foundation Certified System Administrator* exam, so if you’re looking to
get certified, this series will be even more valuable to you!

--
Andrew Coulson
email: coulson.andy at gmail.com | tel: 07834 269850