[Bradford] DP help required by asylum seekers service in Bradford

Paul Colley pchcolley at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 14:32:49 UTC 2016

Hi all
I wonder if anyone in the group has both a sufficient grasp of data protection policies and procedures and a willingness to volunteer them in aid of http://beaconbradford.org/?
I include a bit more information below from an email request for support. Data Protection is a topic we know enough of for our own purposes, but we are not experts.
Thanks for considering this. If you would be willing/able to help them you could either contact me or contact them direct (details below).
Best wishes
Paul ColleyBradford CVS
+++
We are looking to develop our data protection andinformation sharing procedures.

We hold sensitive information on asylum seekers cases, aswell as holding personal information about volunteers and supporters / donorsand we need to regularly share information regarding our client group between asmall group of volunteers.  We are looking for the most effective andsecure way to do this and would appreciate input regarding our obligations andguidance on best practise.

Many Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,

Lizzie

LizzieLowenstein | BEACON Coordinator

Normal Office Hours: Tues, Thurs, Fri: 10am-4.30pm

BEACON c/o Touchstone | 32Merton Road |Bradford |BD7 1RE |T: 01274 727525 |M: 07419990578 |F: 01274 395324

W: www.beaconbradford.org|T: @BEACON_Bradford| F: BeaconBradford

dfsdf “I am a long time in answering your letter, my dear Miss Harriet, but then you must remember that it is an equally long time since I received it — so that makes us even, & nobody to blame on either side.”— Mark Twain, to an autograph hunter, June 14, 1876.