[Bradford] linux system admin

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Fri Jul 15 12:44:21 UTC 2016

Hi John

Looking forward to seeing you. Depending on your level of awareness of Linux,
LFS301 Linux Systems Administration
(https://www.linux.com/learn/training?page=1) would seem the obvious starting
point. It you need to start at the beginning then the Introduction to Linux
(on the same page) would suit your needs.

These courses tend to assume you have Red Hat/Fedora, SUSE/OpenSUSE or Ubuntu
on your computer.