[Bradford] Tonight's meeting

Darren Menachem Drapkin darren.drapkin at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 10 14:21:36 UTC 2016

I am now studying "Computing and IT" at the Open University. I have a
piece of semi-working hardware they have bunged me, called a Sense
board. It is supposedly programmed, with a graphical environment called
Sense, that is a bugger to install. Of course, the first marked exercise
asks if it is working - it is not !

They have rules against collusion, so I can not answer specific
questions about the bloody thing. I can tell you about generalities and
how miffed I am at my first botched install, for ages.

Darren Menachem Drapkin