[Bradford] Tonight's meeting

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Mon Oct 10 16:08:27 UTC 2016

Hi Darren

There are no rules in the OU about not getting help from others as long as you
are honest about exactly what is your work and what is others’.

The issue is always passing off the work of others as your work

As a former OU tutor I know that there are plenty of ways of helping someone
to complete an assignment without actually doing any of the work for them.