[Bradford] Dead icons in Lyx toolbar

Devo Too mike_g at devotoo.org.uk
Sun Apr 14 14:45:42 UTC 2019

Not sure if this is helpful but it's certainly related: Just tried
exporting via File -> Export, which produces a dropdown offering various
formats including PDF (pdflatex), PDF (LuaTeX) and PDF (XeTeX).

Each time the error message comes up: /path/to/file.pdf is not a
readable LyX document.

Also, now read the Xfce closing down error in full, suggesting it's
input-output error 11, viz:

Waiting for X server to shut down xfsettingsd: Fatal I0 error 11
(Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server :0.0.Gdk-Message:
15:29:02:352: xfdesktop: Fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily
unavailable) on X server :0.0(11) Server terminated successfully (0).
Closing log file.

Mike