[Bradford] Dead icons in Lyx toolbar

Devo Too mike_g at devotoo.org.uk
Sun Apr 14 21:04:00 UTC 2019

Thanks, John.

Yes, I'd recognised there is something wrong or missing with the Qt
installation. I hadn't realised it or LyX was heavily dependent upon
Python and hadn't picked up on the "additional software" part of the LyX
site.

There is still a problem with Xfce4. No idea yet if the two are related.

Much appreciated.

Mike