[Bradford] Solution to a mapping problem?

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Mon Jun 17 12:22:46 UTC 2019

Hi Brian

There are a number of digital canvassing apps which allow you to keep track of
things like this.

However, the oldest solution is to give people leaflets for specific houses so
that no-one calls at the same house as someone else; I used to deliver
leaflets for the Liberals in the 1980s this way.

John