[Bradford] A couple of small jobs

Devo Too mike_g at devotoo.org.uk
Wed Mar 20 15:29:21 UTC 2019

Hi Folks,

Seems I have an offer which may well sort out my laptop problem.

Still looking for somebody with, at a guess, one to two hours if already
familiar with the system, to sort out an IMAP mail server using Exim (or
IMAP-capable alternative), Spamassassin and Dovecot (I still haven't had
time to read up on Amavis-new but that could well be added to the mix).

Any takers?

Mike