[Bradford] Cheap VPS Provider (Digital Ocean/Vultr/Linode) etc

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Mon May 20 12:15:10 UTC 2019

Hi Nick,

a bit of blatant self-promotion here, but I run a cloud provider
called Brightbox. We focus on reliability and support, so I hope fit
that spec. Our datacentres are in Manchester, but I'm local in
Bradford :)

We have a free trial but I'll happily give Bradluggers an ongoing
discount too, so just drop me an email if you sign up and I'll sort it
out. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.brightbox.com/

John.