[Bradford] Poll & One stop shop for Linux apps

bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Wed May 29 10:35:23 UTC 2019

TWO things:-
1. Not a single person responded to my request to find out your preference for logging into a web site. I can only ask again. I don't want to give my reason for asking this as it might bias your vote. So, here is the link again. It might look like a page to join a web site - it isn't. It is simply a single question asking you to choose one of 3 responses as to which method you would choose to access a web site. You can put any name you like, I don't care about that, I'm only interested in the result.
Doodle: Web site authentication poll

|  |  |

|  |
Doodle: Web site authentication poll

Doodle is the simplest way to schedule meetings with clients, colleagues, or friends. Find the best time for one...

2. There is now a 'one stop shop' for all containerised Linux applications. It is also planned to add debs & rpms to this but it takes time. Some are there already.So, for example, Sublime Text is available as a snap or a flatpak. As a further example, Etcher links to the gihub pages where there is an appimage and conventional packages.