[Bradford] Web site authentication poll

bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Thu May 30 10:40:55 UTC 2019

Thanks to all who took part in the poll. I will release the results to all shortly, but ONLY FOR THOSE WHO TOOK THE THIRD OPTION (create your own authentication credentials) please could you do one more similar poll with the same names as before so that I know it is the same people voting. Then I will reveal all. Meanwhile I am going to release the first poll on the Málaga Open Source Tech (MOST) group. It will be interesting to see if there is any difference.
So, ONLY FOR THOSE WHO TOOK THE THIRD OPTION (create your own authentication credentials) here is a further question.
Doodle: Web site authentication poll 2

|  |  |

|  |
Doodle: Web site authentication poll 2

This is ONLY for the people who chose the third option in the previous Web Site Authentication poll