[Bradford] Broadband suppliers

Devo Too mike.goodman at devotoo.org.uk
Fri Nov 22 21:29:10 UTC 2019

Hi Steve,

They haven't. Off this exchange 3Mbps is very fast. 3. Not 30. 300???
Daydreams. Perhaps "ethical" should have been added into the wants
description, too. No fans of Branson here.

A further objection is them saying only they can provide X, Y and Z
because it controls the wire " . . and there's nothing you can do about
it". That's monopoly behaviour, as distasteful as it is unethical in my
view. A&A have no such restrictions even though they can supply
everything and do it all very well.

Checking the line-only deals it looks as though the "paired copper wire"
is no worse than the rest. Even the £24 comes back over time as the
tenner is inclusive of VAT. I'll just have to tell the relatives to use
the VoIP number in case of emergency.

PlusNet and PO Telecom were dismissed in my OP.

Cheers,

Mike