[Bradford] Climate Crisis tech for good

Paul Colley pchcolley at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 18:52:28 UTC 2019

 FYI
   Tech for Good have put out a live doc to start collating all the awesome work, people and practices that already exist in the tech and digital responses to the climate emergency space - and vision of where we need to head.

bit.ly/TechForGoodResponsesToClimateCrisis

We're sure there's lots going on but currently no clear overview - so whetheryou are that person with the overview we don't have, or can even add one organisation or policy we should be thinking about please do check out, use andadd to the doc here.

Or for a little more context read:

https://medium.com/wethecatalysts/collating-climate-tech-for-good-811862d5e6e5