[Bradford] Web Browsers

Steve Wilson bradford-lug at swsystem.co.uk
Thu Feb 6 13:34:23 UTC 2020

I've an iDRAC6 (Dell's remote management) that I use portable firefox
23.0.1 which allows the jnlp whatsit to open a remote console. I believe
this is in complete isolation to the main installed Firefox.

<https://sourceforge.net/projects/portableapps/files/Mozilla%20Firefox%2C%20Portable%20Ed./Mozilla%20Firefox%2C%20Portable%20Edition%2023.0.1/>

I'll add that I use this version of firefox exclusivly for the iDRAC as
it's ssl support doesn't work with todays standards.

Steve.