[Bradford] Web Browsers

Devo Too mike.goodman at devotoo.org.uk
Thu Feb 6 22:31:53 UTC 2020

Thanks all for reading and John and Steve for replying.

Turned out the laptop had serious problems and broke when I tried to
swap browsers. All fixed now. It has ended up running Seamonkey, not so
much by choice as by that's where it was at when I actually identified
and fixed the problems. So there is a sweetly working laptop to run the
browser on.

Cheers,

Mike