[Bradford] Today’s meeting

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Wed Jul 15 09:48:16 UTC 2020

HI Brian

I don’t have any problem with the audio normally. Over lockdown I have been
recording things to go online without any problems. I also have never had the
problem with Jitsi; I did have a problem with Google Meet where I was thrown
off video on the grounds that there were too many people and so joined the
audio channel.

I have however solved the problem of Chromium increasing the microphone volume
by changing to
flat-volumes = no
in ~/pulse/daemon.conf

According to Jitsi last night I had a ‘Good’ connection.

Anyway, as I said, I will have another chance to use Jitsi shortly and will
report back.

John