[Bradford] Getting it wrong with Softaculous

Moanin moanin at mikegoodman.uk
Mon Jun 1 10:00:55 UTC 2020

Hi Folks,

Anybody out there with Softaculous, either as a host or having it on a
rented server/virtual server and familiar with its operation? All my
searches bring up pages of lists of sites which show how to install
Softaculous. I want information on how to use Softaculous to install an OS.

Setting it up is easy enough. Go into virtualizer, select
Settings in the horizontal menu bar, Settings in the vertical menu bar,
the required ISO in Select ISO plus boot order, VPS Timezone. Submit.
Select Settings in the top  bar again, then VNC.

Great. All very easy. A terminal comes up and log in as root. What next?

I can't find any documentation, either in the client area of the CP or
on the web. No bulletin boards to ask for help. Does anybody know? I
imagine the selectd ISO is something like a link to the actual ISO or
one of the very small initial boot amendments, whatever they're called.

TIA

Mike