[Bradford] Big Blue Button & Nextcloud

bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Tue May 26 08:45:01 UTC 2020

I was interested to read that 'Big Blue Button', the Jitsi-like web conferencing has now has a Nextcloud app. I have not studied this at all so I don't know if this will work with the public server, I suspect not. :-(
Here are the details:
This app allows to create meetings with an external installation of BigBlueButton.

   - Room setup Create multiple room configurations with name, welcome message, ...
   - Share guest link Share the room link with all your guests
   - Custom presentation Start a room with a selected presentation from your file browser
   - Manage recordings View, share and delete recordings for your rooms

Developer wanted! If you have time it would be awesome if you could help to enhance this application.

This app integrates BigBlueButton and is not endorsed or certified by BigBlueButton Inc. BigBlueButton and the BigBlueButton Logo are trademarks of BigBlueButton Inc.