[Bradford] My talk this month

Bernard Czenkusz bernie.skipole at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 08:48:43 UTC 2020

Hi guys,

If I can get it working by Tuesday eve., (I'm close I think!!), I'll be
able to demo my web client for INDI - Instrument Neutral Distributed
Interface.

It's a bit iffy since it runs several processes, and that on top of a
video conference may melt the PC. So I'll have a few slides in case.
That's about fifteen minutes in all - if the meet is busy with other
things, I can happily postpone it to the next meet.

Cheers

     Bernie