[Bradford] Assistance wanted

Roger Beaumont roger-b at inbox.com
Wed Sep 23 09:22:06 UTC 2020

Dear All,

  I used to use one machine on my domestic network to provide
RAID1/Mirror Mode secure file storage for other machines on my network,
but the other
  machines stopped connecting (I have no idea why, could be network
failure, or software on the server not being updated correctly, or
goodness knows what) unfortunately I am growing older (72) and haven't
the energy or mental ability that I once had, to solve the problem.

  If one of you could suggest what might have gone wrong, (and a
matching solution) I'd be very grateful

  To identify possible faults and solutions to match please use the
BradLUG newsletter to make first contact,

  Yours (etc),
  Roger Beaumont
  Keighley, BD21