[Bradford] Tuesday

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 6 19:05:37 UTC 2021

I have been finding out how to set up a fresh installation of MariaDB and
> some
> related changes which I can share on Tuesday.
>
> Are there any other offers?
>
> We meet on https://meet.jit.si/GreenMushroomsPaintNicely at 7.
>
> John

Something else you can help with, John W has been contemplating his recent
Xubuntu upgrade shitshow, and has let it be known he never really took to
xfce anyway. So if you could help us with the desktop choices available in
Opensuse -- preferably desktops that are almost, but not quite, completely
unlike xfce, so I guess primarily gnome like what he's used to, that would
be nice, tia :)

In other news I've finished the heater and thermostat for my resin printer.

Hedgehogs are always appreciated :)

Laters
-D.