[Bradford] Tuesday

Bernard Czenkusz bernie.skipole at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 11:19:34 UTC 2021

I've got a short illustration of the w3.css utility, and also a single
hedghog vid that's particularly good!

I also use the Cinnamon desktop, (with Mint) so if you want to cast your
eye over it's appearance I can do that, however I don't do anything
fancy with it - just defaults straight as it comes.

Cheers

   Bernie