[Bradford] Meeting

Bernard Czenkusz bernie.skipole at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:30:08 UTC 2021

Hi guys I've a couple of things I've been working on, which I can show
if there's an interest:

I've been setting up ssh tunnels to communicate to my pi behind a
firewall, and setting them up so they re-start on any comms failure.

I've also got a raspberry pico working, and can show a bit of that.

Also - a little bit of film of our hedgehog!

Cheers

    Bernard