[Bradford] Sounds and Sights

Moanin moanin at mikegoodman.uk
Tue Mar 9 15:05:57 UTC 2021

Hi Folks,

I have a laptop with both NVIDIA and Intel graphics and audio
controllers on the same laptop. As a result, neither the built in camera
or mic work (since I made NVIDIA dominant to get Xfce working, IIRC, it
was a while ago).

I can find tons of "advice" about configuring them to work together on
Arch, but not a damned word about how to get rid of one of them.

I'd like to disable the NVIDIA GP107M (GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile) VGA
controller and NVIDIA GP107GL high def audio controller. Can anybody
either tell me how or point me to a (preferably written in English)
article or tutorial please?

TIA,

Mike