[Bradford] Wonky new USB stick

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Tue Aug 2 21:19:42 UTC 2022

Hi Darren

This is almost certainly a permissions issue. Assuming you have formated it
with Linux partitions, they will have inherited the permissions of the user
who formated it.

If you then copy data to and from it, the permissions work in the same way as
if you copied data between two different users.

The simple answer is to access it as root and then there should be no
problems. The better answer is to sort out the permissions.

John