[Bradford] Bradlug now has a Facebook page

bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Wed Jun 1 17:53:26 UTC 2022

 I am not on Facebook and it wanted me to log in, that was after the cookies stuff. I have a Firefox container that launches automatically when there is a Facebook link. Anyway, the page isn't for me but maybe those on Facebook who might be interested.  Any publicity is good. However, many will be like me and avoid Facebook as much as possible.

A meetup.com group would be effective I think but, unfortunately, it is difficult to work out if/what they charge. I read that they don't charge unless you charge your members but I ran some groups without making charges and meetup charged me. When I spoke to the guy who runs 'Málaga Makers' - the largest tech meetup group south of Madrid, he told me he didn't get charged. So I can't work it out.
Brian