[Bradford] Bradlug now has a Facebook page

Nick nick at ngrhodes.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 18:12:41 UTC 2022

Hi,

I did check the page in a private Firefox window, for me it has big
"log in or create new account" buttons at the bottom, but I  can scroll
to see the content. I wonder if we are subjects of A/B testing ?
I fully understand there are people who don't use Facebook. I get zero
value of it myself, only use for the benifit of family members that
insist on using it.  But as Facebook is its own bubble of information
(and search), I thought it would be useful to make BradLUG discoverable
on Facebook :)

I have just taken a look at meetup.com, I found the "Pro" page, but
zero info about prices and what features the free and pro versions
have. It does have 5 big buttons prompting to start a free trial, which
just sucks IMHO.

Cheers, Nick