[Bradford] Bradlug now has a Facebook page

bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Wed Jun 1 18:28:14 UTC 2022

    On Wednesday, 1 June 2022, 20:24:06 CEST, Brian <technoyorks at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

  I am a co-organiser for this group. People join it on a daily basis. I ran the last meetup to the Botanical Gardens. Leo, whose group it is, also runs 'Málaga Makers'.

Malaga, Fuengirola and surrounding areas join in the fun (Málaga, Spain)

|  |  |

|  |
Malaga, Fuengirola and surrounding areas join in the fun (Málaga, Spain)

If you're new in town or would like to meet new people this is the group for you.Events to meet for all kinds of...

Previously I have run some tech groups.
Brian

Pr