[Bradford] Wuthering Bytes

bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Sat Jun 22 08:11:51 UTC 2024

 The Festival day doesn't interest me much. I am interested in what goes on at the weekend. Having said that I applaud the people who set all this up, it really amounts to a shed load of work.
However, even the weekend topics don't really grab me. Building retro stuff is of no interest to me any more than are games. I am only interested in practical things that I will see are useful to me. For example, and sadly I missed it, there was once coverage of 'Lora'. Programming ESP devices featured once. I don't see anything on there that includes IoT and that interests lot of people.So, for the weekend topic lineup, very sorry, but only 2/5 from me.

Brian