[Chester LUG] Meet

Tim White tim at hotwood.force9.co.uk
Tue Aug 8 17:47:23 UTC 2006

Hi all

Unfortunately I have a prior commitment on the 30th, but I hope I can get to a
meeting soon.
It may be cheeky of me, as I couldn't get to the meeting last week either, but
can I say I don't like The Grosvenor as a meeting place? I don't do suits,
and I'm not comfortable in a place with blokes in penguin suits (!) and
toppers guarding the front door. How about somewhere a little more informal
with better (and probably cheaper) beer, like the Mill Hotel, or the Old
Harkers?

Cheers

Tim
--
"Peace is not simply the absence of conflict, but the existence of
justice for all people." Martin Luther King Jr.