[Chester LUG] Meet

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 08:31:27 UTC 2006

Hi Tim,

I understand your problem, I have wondered about that.  Should we be holding
LUG meetings in a place where people like Richard Stallman, Alan Cox et al.
would be turned away!

I have no problem with either of those suggestions, but maybe we should
think about finding a pub with a good car park as well to make it easier for
everyone to get there?

Les