[Chester LUG] Recycling kit

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 27 20:06:27 UTC 2006

Hello Tim,

On Friday 27 October 2006 18:05, Tim White wrote:
> Interesting meeting last night, I hope we can make something happen after
> all those good ideas.
[snip]
> Richard, has anyone brought you up to date on what we discussed last night?
> Sounds like something you might know about...

No - I'm afraid I missed the meeting because I was travelling back from
LinuxWorld Expo. I did some time on the FSF-Europe [1] stall, and it
was a good show for us, but I have to say for businesses the shows
just seem to get smaller. Of course this is probably because everyone
is accepting the business case for Free Software, and doesn't feel the need
to get to a show to see what it is :-)

Is there going to be a write-up somewhere about the decisions of
last night's meeting? It sounds like something I'd be interested in hearing
about :-)

 - Richard

[1] http://www.fsfeurope.org/
Support the work of FSF-Europe: http://www.fsfe.org/